Young man I'm not. I've been around long enough to know, it's not jealousy. It's just scratching my head wondering how you guys can get everything your way and no one else can get a fair shake when it comes to "level playing field"
If I recall, Gate City wasn't wanted in the LPD in the beginning...but leverage got applied and the LPD welcomed them with open arms. Gate City has true championship qualities but GC reminds me of the house guest that won't go home when it comes to the LPD. Besides, you can use down year all you want to. GC was stuffed and fluffed when it came to football this year. A good display on the wall for your Hall of Fame.
Young man I'm not. I've been around long enough to know, it's not jealousy. It's just scratching my head wondering how you guys can get everything your way and no one else can get a fair shake when it comes to "level playing field"
Well Frightened Squirrel where are you from? Not to worry about Gate City, we will soon be in a District which will be better from top to bottom in most sports. And while we did indeed have one of the worst FB years in school history it still stands that while we were in the LPD we were still the most successful school in the district and we do have the hardware to prove it.
As far as not being wanted, a host of GC fans didn't want it either. I for one was glad at the time, but as I found out how bitter most LPD fans were that GC was here I find myself glad to be going.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Ooooh...Frightened Squirrel? You are so original! As original a faked birth certificate for Gate City athletes.
And you still haven't found the courage to at least give a hint as to what LPD team you support.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
I don't have to tell who I support! I am observer when it comes to the district.
[ QUOTE ]
I don't have to tell who I support! I am observer when it comes to the district.
[/ QUOTE ]
OK frightened squirrel, you don't have to answer. I understand. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Reverting to name calling huh? How original..haha
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
It is fun sometimes, you know? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Yes it is...but I am still a fighting squirrel...
Bookmarks